The latest posts from A Matter Of Preparedness
I literally poured and spread the jelly on the frozen ribs....
Pour your preferred brand of Barbecue sauce on the ribs as well.
Slow cook on low for 6-8 hours.....that's it!
So, how did they turn out? Really great! So great in fact, that we do not have any left to show you (we were really hungry after Church today!).
Take Home Points:
- I used Peach Jelly that I canned myself. It is so easy to do and you may want to give it a whirl. You make it from skins and pits!
- I keep a supply of Barbecue sauce in my storage. It is convenient to make so many meals!
- I had the Ribs in my freezer
- I didn't have to go shopping for this delicious meal!
- Food Storage is not boring, it is actually delicious!
Rating 1 star lowest, 5 stars highest
Click stars to vote for A Matter Of Preparedness